KMF are continually investing in training and the latest technological advances in welding. Our latest investment is an Amada TS86K flat bed spot-welder; this will greatly improve the quality of large spot welded components.
KMF's welding engineers are qualified and equipped to weld all ferrous and non-ferrous materials, sited in the 12 dedicated welding bays with MIG & TIG facilities.
KMF operate two fully automated ABB robot MIG and TIG welding cells for mild and stainless steels.
- No.1 Robot cell IRB1400 6 Axis.
- 800mm, 300kg maximum component size. MIG welding in all materials.
- No.2 Robot cell IRB1400 6 Axis
- 2400mm, 600kg maximum component size, including two axis turntables.
- Equipped for MIG and TIG welding.
- Semi-automatic TIG including cold wire feed for welding aluminium tube.
Our dedicated, fully enclosed linishing area combined with skilled operators gives KMF the ideal solution for the finishing of components.
The ability to dress welded parts to match the original grained appearance or to provide the best surface for the application of other finishes enables KMF to provide a Quality end product.